Wednesday, August 14, 2013

30 Weeks!!!

 photo null_zps4e2944a6.jpg



How far along?  30 week, only 10 or so more to go!
Baby is the size of? Head of lettuce (18 inches, 3.2 pounds)
Total weight gain/loss: 22 lbs
Maternity clothes? LOVING maternity pants and tops!
Stretch marks?  none yet, but I can't really see my whole stomach...so I may have some hiding from me :)
Sleep: i'm starting to wake up multiple times because I am uncomfortable or I have to pee
Best moment this week: We had a date night over the weekend! It was nice to have a night out at the movies and at a nicer restaurant, especially when those will be harder to come by in the next few months.
Movement: He is moving all day every day!
Food cravings: nothing specific but I am loving junk food :)
Anything making you queasy or sick: not anymore! I will eat anything!
Have you started to show yet: Yes! I am large marge
Gender prediction: It's a BOY!!!
Labor Signs:  none
Belly Button in or out? I would call it flat now but it's not poking out
Wedding rings on or off? going without them for most of the evening and night
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy and feeling great!
Exercise: I haven't been as active this week....i've got to get back on track!
Looking forward to: My shower this weekend in Huntersville!

No comments:

Post a Comment