Friday, August 9, 2013

29 Weeks!


How far along?  29 weeks
Baby is the size of? butternut squash (17 inches long! 3.1 lbs!)
Total weight gain/loss: 21 lbs
Maternity clothes? LOVING maternity pants and tops!
Stretch marks?  none yet, but I can't really see my whole stomach...so I may have some hiding from me :)
Sleep: i'm starting to wake up multiple times because I am uncomfortable or I have to pee
Best moment this week: We got our nursery chair!! I am IN LOVE with it! The nursery is almost finished!! We also had a surprise baby shower at our family reunion over the weekend! It was such an amazing surprise and we got tons of cute things for Noah!
Movement: He is moving all day every day! He has started moving more when he hears Gabe's voice!
Food cravings: nothing specific but I am loving junk food :)
Anything making you queasy or sick: not anymore! I will eat anything!
Have you started to show yet: Yes! I am definitely looking pregnant.
Gender prediction: It's a BOY!!!
Labor Signs:  none
Belly Button in or out? In...but it is flattening out
Wedding rings on or off? on but having to take them off when I sleep because my fingers swell so much over night
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy and feeling great!
Exercise: I haven't been as active this week....i've got to get back on track!
Looking forward to: Finishing the nursery and getting things organized!

No comments:

Post a Comment