Thursday, August 29, 2013

32 Weeks!


 photo null_zps71d4fba1.jpg


How far along?  32 weeks!
Baby is the size of? Head of Lettuce (19 in, 3.9 pounds)
Total weight gain/loss: 25 lb.
Maternity clothes? LOVING maternity pants and tops!
Stretch marks?  definitely spotted some fresh marks on my lower back and love handles
Sleep: I sleep pretty good....waking up several times is my new norm :)
Best moment this week: My best friend had her precious baby girl!!!
Movement: He is moving so much! I rarely notice them anymore except for the large movements he makes on occasion that take my breath away
Food cravings: I love it all!
Anything making you queasy or sick: not anymore! I will eat anything!
Have you started to show yet: Yes!
Gender prediction: It's a BOY!!!
Labor Signs:  none
Belly Button in or out? I would call it flat now but it's not poking out....yet :)
Wedding rings on or off? I have started wearing a different ring that gives me more room to swell up on these hot days
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy and feeling great!
Exercise: I have got to get back to walking every night or SOMETHING, I am so lazy!
Looking forward to: Getting the rest of the things we need and finishing up the nursery!

No comments:

Post a Comment