Wednesday, July 31, 2013

28 Weeks!


 photo null_zps41f35340.jpg

How far along?  28 weeks-- THIRD TRIMESTER!!!
Baby is the size of?  small cabbage (17 inches long! 2.9 lbs!)
Total weight gain/loss: 19 pounds
Maternity clothes? LOVING maternity pants and tops!
Stretch marks?  none yet
Sleep: i'm starting to wake up multiple times because I am uncomfortable or I have to pee
Best moment this week: My best friends threw me an incredible football shower this past weekend!!! We also had our 3D ultrasound today and got to see our little man's face!!!
Movement: He is really moving a lot lately, and a lot stronger! He was moving all over the place during our ultrasound today!
Food cravings:  I have had an omelet every morning this past week :) So yummy!
Anything making you queasy or sick: not anymore! I will eat anything!
Have you started to show yet: Yes! I am definitely looking pregnant.
Gender prediction: It's a BOY!!!
Labor Signs:  none
Belly Button in or out? In...but it is flattening out
Wedding rings on or off? on but having to take them off when I sleep because my fingers swell so much over night
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy and feeling great!
Exercise: I haven't been as active this week....i've got to get back on track!
Looking forward to: Finishing up the nursery!!! We should have our chair delivered in the next few days and then we should be close to finished!

Here's a precious shot of my little Noah from the 3D ultrasound today!



No comments:

Post a Comment