Friday, July 26, 2013

27 weeks!


 photo null_zpseaed90bb.jpg

How far along?  27 weeks
Baby is the size of?  a head of cauliflower (16 inches long!)
Total weight gain/loss: 19 pounds
Maternity clothes? LOVING maternity pants and tops!
Stretch marks?  none yet
Sleep: i'm starting to wake up multiple times because I am uncomfortable or I have to pee
Best moment this week: I went on my last work trip and my coworkers threw me a shower! it was a lot of fun!
Movement: He is really moving a lot lately, and a lot stronger! He kicked the heartbeat doppler at the doctor today :)
Food cravings:  I had a huge smoothie every morning this week while I was traveling and they were awesome
Anything making you queasy or sick: not anymore! I will eat anything!
Have you started to show yet: Yes! I am definitely looking pregnant.
Gender prediction: It's a BOY!!!
Labor Signs:  none
Belly Button in or out? In...but it is flattening out
Wedding rings on or off? on but having to take them off when I sleep because my fingers swell so much over night
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy and feeling great!
Exercise: I haven't been as active this week while being out of town but hoping to get back into my walking routine now that I am home
Looking forward to: My baby shower this weekend with my local friends! My mom and dad are also coming in for the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment