Thursday, July 18, 2013

26 Weeks!


 photo null_zps039bc291.jpg

How far along?  26 weeks
Baby is the size of?  a cucumber- (15 inches long!)
Total weight gain/loss: 16 pounds...hopefully not any more than that for a little while :)
Maternity clothes? LOVING maternity pants and tops!
Stretch marks?  none yet
Sleep: i'm starting to wake up multiple times because I am uncomfortable or I have to pee
Best moment this week: we registered this past week! It was a lot of fun looking through all the baby gear and picking what we liked!
Movement: He is really moving a lot lately, and a lot stronger!
Food cravings:  I am on a Cinnamon Toast Crunch kick...i've had 2 bowls a day each day this week!
Anything making you queasy or sick: not anymore! I will eat anything!
Have you started to show yet: Yes! I am definitely looking pregnant.
Gender prediction: It's a BOY!!!
Labor Signs:  none
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? on but having to take them off when I sleep because my fingers swell so much over night
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy and feeling great!
Exercise: I have been walking most nights this week with Gabe and Bentley!
Looking forward to: Working more on the nursery this weekend with Gabe!

No comments:

Post a Comment