Wednesday, June 12, 2013

21 Weeks!!!



How far along?  21 weeks
Baby is the size of?  a spaghetti squash
Total weight gain/loss: 7 lbs
Maternity clothes? LOVING maternity pants and tops!
Stretch marks?  none yet
Sleep: pretty good, toss and turn a lot,and my back hurts most nights
Best moment this week: Passing the half way mark....The past week has been really rough, we said goodbye to my Nanny...so hitting the half way mark helped me to remember what joy is to come. I also started feeling him move a lot more, which was really comforting. We also decided on a name!
Movement:  feeling him move a lot these days! It's so fun! Can't wait til his movement can be felt from the outside!
Food cravings:  I start to crave anything that anyone mentions in front of me :)
Anything making you queasy or sick: not anymore! I will eat anything!
Have you started to show yet: Yes! I have been asked about my due date by multiple strangers!
Gender prediction: It's a BOY!!!
Labor Signs:  none
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy and feeling great!
Exercise: I have been really terrible at this!
Looking forward to: Starting on the nursery!

No comments:

Post a Comment