Wednesday, June 26, 2013

23 weeks!

 photo null_zps7784e373.jpg

How far along?  23 weeks
Baby is the size of?  an ear of corn!
Total weight gain/loss: 7-8 lbs (will know for sure at the doc this Friday)
Maternity clothes? LOVING maternity pants and tops!
Stretch marks?  none yet
Sleep: i'm starting to wake up multiple times because I am uncomfortable or I have to pee
Best moment this week: We returned from a weekend away to a painted and cleaned out nursery! It was an AMAZING gift from our brother and sister in law! They lit a fire under me and I have gotten a lot organized and cleaned this week!
Movement:  feeling him move a lot these days! It's so fun! Gabe was able to feel him kick for the first time over the weekend and a few more times since then! it's awesome!
Food cravings:  I start to crave anything that anyone mentions in front of me :)
Anything making you queasy or sick: not anymore! I will eat anything!
Have you started to show yet: Yes! I have been asked about my due date by multiple strangers!
Gender prediction: It's a BOY!!!
Labor Signs:  none
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy and feeling great!
Exercise: I have been better this week about getting a walk in almost every evening!
Looking forward to: Putting the crib together when it gets here this week and working on the nursery more!

No comments:

Post a Comment