Wednesday, May 29, 2013

19 Weeks!




How far along?  19 weeks
Baby is the size of?  a mango
Total weight gain/loss: 6 lbs
Maternity clothes? LOVING maternity pants and tops!
Stretch marks?  none yet
Sleep: pretty good, toss and turn a lot,and my back hurts most nights
Best moment this week: Finding out baby's gender, our gender reveal party, and attending our first baby shower at Gabe's work!!
Movement:  none yet....SO READY to feel like little man move!
Food cravings:  nothing specific but I am loving sweets
Anything making you queasy or sick: not anymore! I will eat anything!
Have you started to show yet: Yes! I have been asked about my due date by multiple strangers!
Gender prediction: It's a BOY!!!
Labor Signs:  none
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy and feeling great!
Exercise: I have been really terrible at this!
Looking forward to: Feeling the baby move, picking out a name, and starting on the nursery!

No comments:

Post a Comment