Monday, May 6, 2013

15 Weeks!




How far along?  15 weeks and 5 days
Baby is the size of?  an avacado
Total weight gain/loss: 3 lb- I went to the doc last week and was shocked that I didn't gain over the past 4 weeks!
Maternity clothes? Living in maternity pants or yoga pants. Some maternity are making an appearance but most of my normal tops still fit.
Stretch marks?  none yet
Sleep: pretty good, toss and turn a lot, have to get up to pee a lot too!
Best moment this week: Going to the doc and hearing my little nugget's heart beating!
Movement:  none yet
Food cravings:  nothing specific but I am loving sweets
Anything making you queasy or sick: not anymore! I will eat anything!
Have you started to show yet: I feel bigger every day, I would say I'm definitely popping out more.
Gender prediction: not sure yet! We made an appointment for our anatomy ultrasound....only 17 more days!!!
Labor Signs:  none
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy! Some moodiness every now and then :) Definitely up to doing more around the house these days, which is nice!
Exercise: I have been really terrible at this!
Looking forward to: Finding out the gender in 17 days!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment