Monday, April 22, 2013

13 weeks!! 2nd Trimester!!



How far along?  13 weeks, in my 2nd trimester!!!
Baby is the size of?  a lemon
Total weight gain/loss: 3 lb
Maternity clothes?  MY mother in law took me to get some this past weekend! Love being in pants that don't squeeze me to death!
Stretch marks?  none yet
Sleep: pretty good, toss and turn a lot, have to get up to pee a lot too!
Best moment this week: starting my 2nd trimester!
Movement:  none yet
Food cravings:  nothing specific but I am loving sweets
Anything making you queasy or sick: not anymore! yay!
Have you started to show yet: I am definitely carrying a bump!
Gender prediction: not sure yet! Gabe said this weekend that he thinks it's a boy!
Labor Signs:  none
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy and tired! Very emotional too!
Exercise: I have been really terrible at this!
Looking forward to: more energy and finding out the gender at 17 weeks :)


No comments:

Post a Comment