Monday, April 8, 2013

11 weeks!


How far along?  11 weeks
Baby is the size of?  a large plum
Total weight gain/loss:  1 lb
Maternity clothes?  none yet but I am spending a lot of time in yoga pants!
Stretch marks?  none yet
Sleep: pretty good, toss and turn a lot, have to get up to pee a lot too!
Best moment this week:  feeling like I am finally getting closer to my second trimester
Movement:  none yet
Food cravings:  nothing specific but I am loving sweets
Anything making you queasy or sick: can't stand beef or onions
Have you started to show yet: I can tell that I am poking out a little
Gender prediction: not sure yet!
Labor Signs:  none
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy and tired! Very emotional too!
Exercise: trying to get a good walk in regularly but I have been sooo lazy!
Looking forward to: my 2nd trimester and hopefully more energy!

No comments:

Post a Comment