Tuesday, January 10, 2017

8 Weeks!


How far along? 8 weeks
Baby is the size of? A raspberry
Total weight gain/loss: I've gained 5 lbs already
Maternity clothes? some maternity leggings but mainly just living in PJ pants and ignoring my growth already
Stretch marks?  No new ones :)
Sleep: sleeping good and wanting to go to bed early every night
Best moment this week: getting to see the baby today!
Movement: no
Food cravings: Grits and hot tea are my favorites right now
Anything making you queasy or sick: lots of food aversions and lots of nausea if i'm too hungry or too full
Have you started to show yet: I'm gained and poking out already
Gender prediction: I think it's a boy
Labor Signs:  no
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time? Happy and tired
Exercise: I took this month off from bootcamp but hoping February brings more exercise
Looking forward to: reaching the 2nd trimester and feeling better

No comments:

Post a Comment