Friday, January 27, 2017

10 weeks

How far along? 10 weeks
Baby is the size of? A prune
Total weight gain/loss: I was up 5 at my last appt but haven't weighed since
Maternity clothes? Maternity bottoms but no tops yet
Stretch marks?  No new ones
Sleep: sleeping good and wanting to go to bed early every night
Best moment this week: starting to feel a little better during the day, so it's making life easier
Movement: no
Food cravings: Girl scout cookies!
Anything making you queasy or sick: my nausea is more isolated to right after I eat
Have you started to show yet: yes
Gender prediction: I think it's a boy
Labor Signs:  no
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time? Happy and tired
Exercise: I took this month off from bootcamp but hoping February brings more exercise
Looking forward to: reaching the 2nd trimester and our next ultrasound on Valentine's day!

No comments:

Post a Comment