Saturday, October 24, 2015

20 weeks!

How far along?
20 weeks
Baby is the size of? A mango
Total weight gain/loss: I had an initial 5 pound loss in my first trimester and as of my 18 week appt I had gained 3 of those pounds back
Maternity clothes? Oh yes
Stretch marks?  No new ones :)
Sleep: I've started waking up a few times over night. Sometimes to use the bathroom and other times because my mouth is so dry I need water :)
Best moment this week: deciding on his name! Loftin Keith! Celebrating Noah's 2nd birthday!
Movement: yes! Nothing huge yet but I feel him a lot when I'm sitting up and leaning forward. 
Food cravings: All the sweet things. This week I wanted beef for dinner every night.
Anything making you queasy or sick: feeling pretty good, getting over a cold. 
Have you started to show yet: Yes
Gender prediction: it's a boy!
Labor Signs:  nope
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time? A mix of both
Exercise: still no comment 
Looking forward to: feeling more movement!

No comments:

Post a Comment