Tuesday, October 6, 2015

17 weeks!

How far along? 17 weeks
Baby is the size of? A turnip 
Total weight gain/loss: I haven't been keeping track but I'm sure I've gained a good bit :)
Maternity clothes? Oh yes
Stretch marks?  No new ones :)
Sleep: sleeping good so far
Best moment this week: feeling the baby move more every day!
Movement: yes! Nothing huge yet but I feel movement a lot on the left side.
Food cravings: Chicago mix popcorn is my current obsession-- and anything sweet
Anything making you queasy or sick: feeling pretty good but I'm having some acid reflux after meals that is getting annoying
Have you started to show yet: Yes
Gender prediction: I think it's a girl!
Labor Signs:  nope
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time? A mix of both
Exercise: still no comment 
Looking forward to: finding out the gender next Tuesday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment