Thursday, September 19, 2013

35 Weeks!


 photo null_zpscb47b265.jpg

How far along?  35 weeks!
Baby is the size of? Large Cantaloupe (19-22 in, 6 pounds)
Total weight gain/loss: 29 lbs.
Maternity clothes? LOVING maternity pants and tops!
Stretch marks?  Yes
Sleep: Definitely waking up a lot...have to roll over a lot from pain in my hips
Best moment this week: We went to the doctor today and found out that Noah is in breech position...when the midwife did an ultrasound to confirm his position, he flipped around completely while running from the ultrasound wand :) We are hoping that he will settle in down there soon and stop flipping. By the time we got to the car I felt his head back up at the top of my stomach. I'm going to have to start icing the top of my stomach to scare him back down!
Movement:Clearly, he is still flipping around in there as much as he wants to. I love feeling him but would love for him to settle down!
Food cravings: still loving sweets
Anything making you queasy or sick: not anymore! I will eat anything!
Have you started to show yet: Yes!
Gender prediction: It's a BOY!!!
Labor Signs:  none
Belly Button in or out? Neither- it's completely flat
Wedding rings on or off? Off most of the time, my fingers swell too much in this heat
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy....moody when hungry though 
Exercise: still working on this but I am really inconsistent
Looking forward to: This weekend! We are planning on packing it full of our pre-baby bucket list excursions!

No comments:

Post a Comment