Wednesday, September 11, 2013

34 weeks!


 photo null_zps34321425.jpg


How far along?  34 weeks!
Baby is the size of? Large Cantaloupe (19-22 in, 5.5pounds)
Total weight gain/loss: 27 lbs.
Maternity clothes? LOVING maternity pants and tops!
Stretch marks?  Yes, I have had several more show up over the past week 
Sleep: definitely getting more uncomfortable....I've been trying extra pillows and not much helps 
Best moment this week: with only 6 weeks to go, it's starting to feel so real to us both!
Movement: he is moving tons and he has found my rib cage...ouch :)
Food cravings: still loving sweets
Anything making you queasy or sick: not anymore! I will eat anything!
Have you started to show yet: Yes!
Gender prediction: It's a BOY!!!
Labor Signs:  none
Belly Button in or out? Neither- it's completely flat
Wedding rings on or off? Off most of the time, my fingers swell too much in this heat
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy....moody when hungry though 
Exercise: still working on this but I am really inconsistent
Looking forward to: more nesting and finishing the nursery!

No comments:

Post a Comment