Friday, December 18, 2015

27 weeks!

How far along? 27 weeks

Baby is the size of? A cucumber (15 inches!)
Total weight gain/loss: at my last appt I was up 16 pounds from my start weight... If would add back what I lost, that's 21 :) yikes... I go back again next Tuesday
Maternity clothes? Oh yes
Stretch marks?  No new ones :)
Sleep: I'm up a few times a night to change positions or go to the bathroom or get water 
Best moment this week: I feel like I'm getting a better vision of his nursery. Aunt Blair sent some printables and rachel made him a globe! Mom and I also found some cute animal heads ornaments. 
Movement: yes! He is moving non stop and I love it. He kicked Noah the other day, although Noah didn't notice, it was fun for me!
Food cravings: Reese's trees
Anything making you queasy or sick: feeling pretty good
Have you started to show yet: Yes
Gender prediction: it's a boy!
Labor Signs:  nope
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time? A mix of both
Exercise: still no comment 
Looking forward to: our last Christmas as a family of three and preparing for Loftin's arrival!

No comments:

Post a Comment